We Need Your Help
As you may already know, Wikifashion is a project created for and by the fashion community. It was created out of the desire to have a central location where fashion lovers can find and catalogue information (including photos and videos) related to anything fashion. While there are many websites on the internet that already provide this kind of information for fashion, Wikifashion differs in that it can be edited by anybody. This includes you.
You may be thinking "What can i do?" or "I'm not an expert, someone else knows more than me". Well, Wikifashion is in its infancy; not many people know about us yet. It's more than likely that you do know a few things our current contributors do not. Plus Wikifashion is for the community, and you are the community; this site is yours.
What are you waiting for!? Be bold and add some content. Visit our help page for more information on editing pages.
To get started
What you can do
Every little edit counts. Here are a few things you can do to make Wikifashion the ultimate fashion resource:
- Sign up
- Fix spelling mistakes that you come across. Simply press edit, correct and press save.
- Make a page for your brand, blog, collection or favorite style icon.
- If you are a fashion student. Put that FASHTHEORY101 class to good use and help us out with our history section, fashion terminology or make a page about your favorite designer.
- If you are a wiki expert, feel free to correct syntax errors.
- Fan us on facebook, follow our tumblr and twitter accounts.
Spread The Word
So you've become a contributor and you'd like to help out the community some more. You can help by spreading our badges on your blog, website, tumblr, twitter or facebook accounts.
Add a Badge
We are hoping our users would like to show their support by putting a badge on their website. If you own a blog or website with a page on Wikifashion you may like to replace the url "http://wikifashion.com" in the html below with the link to your Wikifashion profile.