iClothing is iPad compatible clothing. The iDress & iTee feature a reinforced padded pouch (marsupial)|pouch] to store the iPad in. It provides an easy way to store your iPad on the go. Davina Reichman, serial fashion entrepreneur, founded the company in 2010 and is the Managing Director. Michael Reichman, who is currently studying a Bachelor of Engineering (Mechatronics & Mechanical) and a Bachelor of Commerce at University of New South Wales, is the CEO.
Ms Reichman was interviewed by The Wall Street Journal "wearing her own twist on the traditional little black dress, the “iDress”, which has a reinforced pouch in the front to carry the iPad. “It was inspired by the pouches on kangaroos and koalas,” she said. “Pretty appropriate here in Australia.”". Gizmodo ran the headline "Give Yourself Rock Hard Abs Of iPad With iClothing" . iClothing featured in articles including CNN and Blogcritics. News Limited created a video about iPad fashion and interviewed Ms Reichman The Fashion Source reported that "Reichman became well known earlier this year after organising the Being Born Again Couture Fashion Show where she paired up well known artists with well known designers." Ms Reichman said of iClothing "I wanted to find a way to solve the problem of having an iPad with nowhere to put it". The Sydney Morning Herald "heralded [iClothing] as the world's first iPad compatible clothes" while other publications followed suit including Digital Journal, Computerworld, Trendhunter Magazine, TUAW , Fashionunited.co.uk, iPhoneLife and PopSci. 360Fashion produced a promotional video of Ms Reichman in the iDress 
Unisex iTee available in all sizes in white and black. The protective front pouch stores and carries your iPad with you on the move. Made from 100% cotton jersey, the simple tee has never been so technologically compatible.
The iDress is a black, above the knee, short sleeved dress with a built in protected pouch to carry and store your iPad without hindering your movement or style. It is constructed out of durable cotton sateen. “The iDress positions itself as kind of a chic, kangaroo iPad pouch, a cute to-the-knee number in black cotton sateen, perfect for when it comes time to put down your mouse and pick up a glass of prosecco", says Cult_of_Mac.
iClothing is exploring plans to place electroluminescent lights in their clothes, giving iPad compatible clothing a glow and will introduce heat-sensitive prints.
Seven Network and Nine Network covered the iPad launch, in connection iClothing. Jamie Malcolm interviewed Ms Reichman on Mornings with Kerri-Anne. Seven Network's the Sunrise Program (TV_program)|Sunrise Program technology reporter Seamus Byrne covered the Australian iPad launch, wearing an iTee from iClothing.
- ↑ "About iClothing.com.au", About iClothing.com.au, 7 January 2010
- ↑ Sands, Neil, May 27, 2010, "Australians Line Up With Kangaroo Pouches For iPads", The Wall Street Journal 
- ↑ Gizmodo, "Give Yourself Rock Hard Abs Of iPad With iClothing", Gizmodo, 24 May 2010
- ↑ CNN, http://edition.cnn.com/2010/TECH/gaming.gadgets/06/04/ipad.clothing/index.html, "iPad Clothing", CNN, 24 May 2010
- ↑ Blogcritics, Fashion Is An Economic Driver, Blogcritics, 21 May 2010
- ↑ News.com.au, iPad Fashion - Is it crazy or cool? We roadtest the iTee and iDress the latest fashion wear for iPad, News.com.au, a subsidiary of News Limited, 24 May 2010
- ↑ Fashion Source, iClothing merges technology and fashion, Fashion Source, 27 May 2010
- ↑ Lunn, Jacqueline, 3 June 2010, "Style: Talking Shop", Sydney Morning Herald, Sydney, Style section, pg 2
- ↑ Digital Journal, Australian company launches world-first 'iPad clothing', Australian company launches world-first 'iPad clothing', Digital Journal, 26 May 2010
- ↑ Computerworld, The well-dressed iPad: Chic accessories for an elegant tablet, Computerworld, 18 November 2010
- ↑ Trendhunter, http://www.trendhunter.com/trends/iclothing-itee-idress, iPad Fashion The iClothing iTee & iDress Celebrates the iPad Release in Australia, Trendhunter, 28 May 2010
- ↑ TUAW Clothing Fashionable iPad Wearables From Australia, TUAW, 25 May 2010
- ↑ Fashionunited.co.uk, http://www.fashionunited.co.uk/news/columns/fashion-for-ipad-lovers-201005268552, Fashion For iPad Lovers, Fashionunited.co.uk, 26 May 2010
- ↑ iPhoneLife, http://www.iphonelife.com/issues/2011January-February/UnusualGiftsIfanatic, 2011 January February Unusual Gifts iFanatic, iPhoneLife, 27 December 2010
- ↑ PopSci, http://www.popsci.com.au/2010/06/where-style-meets-tech-clothes-that-wear-your-ipad/, Where Style Meets Tech Clothes That Wear Your iPad, PopSci, 1 November 2010
- ↑ 360Fashon, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kxumcXE8Z4, iClothing @ iPad Launch, 360Fashion, 28 May 2010
- ↑ iTee, iClothing "iTee", iTee, 7 January 2010
- ↑ iDress, iClothing "iDress", iDress, 7 January 2010
- ↑ Cult Of Mac, "Behold The Little Black Cocktail iPad Dress", Behold The Little Black Cocktail iPad Dress, 24 May 2010
- ↑ Sunrise Program, Sunrise Program featuring technology reporter Seamus Byrne wearing an iTee from iClothing", Sunrise Program featuring technology reporter Seamus Byrne wearing an iTee from iClothing, 28 May 2010
==External links== * iClothing Home Page