Bryant Alexander/ House of Alexander
|Bryant Alexander/ House of Alexander|
|Founder(s)||Bryant Alexander (designer)|
- 2009- At the age of 19, Bryant Alexander launched his namesake label
- 2011- Bryant Alexander Launched its arts foundation, Bryant Alexander Arts Foundation in November.
- 2015- He debuted his first collection in New York City, February during fashion week and after a successfuly womenswear show, the brand re-launched it's much anticipated website.
- September we hosted our first Bryant Alexander Gala in NYC. The goal for this event was to build awareness and raise funds for the arts education in our schools and programs in surrounding communities.
- September Bryant Alexander Honors, honored Mrs. Lois Suesens, a retired Educator from Wilson Tech in Dix Hills, NY and Mrs. Sonji Crawford-Clark, a Public Figure in the Community of Amityville, New York
Currently the brand is working on its Online Eshop, which will Be launched early 2017.
Visit the site today. 
"She is edgy + feminine with a fascination for creativity, submerses her interests in that of art, and the city life... She is Bryant Alexander."